Fusilli Pasta in White Sauce
Water - 800 milliliters
Fusilli pasta - 80 grams
Oil - 1 tablespoon
Milk - 150 milliliters
Bay Leaf - 1
Onion - 15 grams
Clove - 3
Butter - 40 grams, divided
Mushroom - 80 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon, divided
Oregano - 2 teaspoons, divided
Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Refined flour - 20 grams
Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
1. Take a pot, add 800 milliliters of water, 80 grams fusilli pasta, 1 tablespoon oil and cook until soften. Drain and keep aside.
2. In a heavy skillet, add 150 milliliters of milk, place a bay leaf, wrap it with 15 grams onion and pin 3 cloves in it. Heat it just under boiling point.
3. Remove the bay leaf, onion and cloves from the milk with a slotted spoon and discard.
4. Take another heavy skillet, add 20 grams butter, 80 grams mushroom and stir. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and boiled pasta. Stir and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
5. Heat 20 grams butter in a pan, add 20 grams refined flour and stir. Then pour the milk in it. Stir continuously and cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add 1 teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder and stir.
7. Take another heavy skillet, add the fusilli pasta and sauce in it. Stir continuously to combine.
8. Serve hot and enjoy.Watch Fusilli Pasta in White Sauce With HD Quality
By PunjabKesari TV| 11616 views
Hey, 3 Super Easy Peasy CUTE Alia Bhatt inspired Hairstyles cause you'll always ask for it.. Again these are so Quick & Easy they wont take you more than a Min or Two to create.. Can be easily re created on medium to long hair.. Also, easy and fuss free enough for school, college or work.. I Hope you guys like the video..
I Love you all..
** Find me here- **
Follow my page on facebook for daily tips and tricks:
Subscribe for more such videos: https://goo.gl/Q9yTb7
By Knot Me Pretty| 3908 views
The perfect skincare routine includes the Cleansing-Toning-Moisturising rule which is the Holy grail for a Flawless skin. Watch this video to get all the latest Skincare tips and tricks as well as skincare products to get you the healthy clear skin you always wanted.
By Nidhi Katiyar| 1070 views
So i was overwhelmed by the amount of response i got on my Hairstyles.
And you guys eanted to see how i do them..
By Nidhi Katiyar| 3229 views
Get this super easy wedding guest makeup which will suit all your outfits.
Product used are -
1. Mama Earth Tea Tree Face Wash
2. Glam Aroma Coconut Vanilla moisturizer
3. Biotique Bio Aloevera sunscreen with SPF 30+
4. Incolor Absolute Oil Free Primer
5.Sigma Brow Powder in Medium
6. Swiss beauty Liquid Concealer in Shade 4
7. Wet n Wild Photofocus Pressed Powder in Warm Beige
8. Loreal Infallible pro Contour in Medium Moyen
9. Milani Baked Bronzer
10. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighter in Blossom Glow
By Nidhi Katiyar| 6224 views
Pasta In Red Sauce,a very popular and loved by all age groups. (Hindi Video with English close caption)
Pasta In Red Sauce
Pasta in red sauce is the most popular and loved by all age groups. . Make sure you make it as close to the serving time to enjoy it the most.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 2 servings
2 cups blanched and finely chopped tomatoes
1 1/2 cups cooked pasta (fusilli)
2 tbsp olive oil or oil
6 to 8 peppercorns (kalimirch)
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
salt to taste
3 tbsp readymade tomato puree
1/2 cup tomato ketchup
1 tsp dried oregano
1 1/2 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
1/2 tsp sugar (optional)
1/4 cup fresh cream
For The Garnish
1 tbsp fresh cream
1 tbsp grated processed cheese
1. Heat the olive or oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the bayleaves and peppercorns and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
2. Add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
3. Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasiona
By Rajan| 528 views
Two Easy Sauce/Chutney/ SPread recipes incase you missed my last few videos...
Here I share with you Tamarind Sauce and Apple Jam/Spread recipes..
For more tasty recipes, tips and product reviews please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Music: Jalandhar (Kevin Mcleod)
1-2 pods of Tamarind
3/4 cup of Water
2-4 tbsp Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt ( rock salt/ black salt works well)
1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- Soak Tamarind in water for 15-20 mins. Then boil the mixture. Add other ingredients. Turn the heat off. Pass sauce through a strainer. Discard pulp and seeds. Store in an airtight container for upto a month.
Apple Jam or Apple Spread is perfect treat for this fall season. It can be eaten over a cracker, on a toast or like we Indians do with a parantha.
Recipe details and Ingredients:
1 cup apples (chopped)
2 tbsp or more sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
2- 4 tsp Oil for cooking or butter.
By Eat East Indian| 4015 views
So, you guys have been asking me to create more celebrity inspired Hair Bun with Flower hairstyle, i re created this one inspired by Kareena Kapoor's Bun Hairstyle from Veree Di Wedding. This is perfect for any Indian Wedding Occasion- Wedding, Party, Sangeet or Cocktail, also perfect for Medium to Long Hair... This won't take you more than 5 Mins to re create and its the perfect Indian Hairstyle.. I hope you guys enjoy this video!
** Find me here- **
I bought the flowers From a shop called Something Special on Hill Road, Bandra- Mumbai
5 MIN EASY Kareena Kapoor Bun Hairstyle for Wedding, Party, Sangeet / Quick Indian hairstyles
Watch More Videos on EASY Everyday Hairstyles-
Watch more Celebrity inspired Videos-
Alia Bhatt's Hairstyle- Kar gayi chull-
Deepika Padukone Easy Twisted Crown Braid-
Bipasha Basu's Easy Indian Wedding Hairstyle-
Deepika Padukone's Romantic Bun Hairstyle-
By Knot Me Pretty| 2383 views